Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cindy Sherman Portrait Story

My name is Lauren, and I come from a small town in Wyoming.  Ten years ago I was just a tall country girl who had never thought about becoming a CEO and living in New York.  My family runs a big ranch, we raise cows and grow grains then sell them to big companies.  I helped out with my family business when I was home.  However, my life changed dramatically after I joined the 'Super Model' competition.  I went to New York by myself, and with the support of my family and friends, I became stronger and more mature.  The competition was fun but also very challenging. One turn after another, I moved on to the final round with one other girl.  Because of my confidence, all the judges were impressed by my performances.  I finally won the big prize.  I got so many job opportunities after I won the competition. Now, after working in the fashion industry for eight years, I have my own brand and clothing collection which is sold throughout the world.  

1 comment: